Saturday, March 3, 2012

My New Blog and Some Great Target Finds!

Hi everyone! First, I wanted to let you know about my  new blog. It is called The Stylish Mommy and as my tag line states, it's "Where Style and Fashion Meet Bake Sales and Play Dates." It will feature fun fashion finds, weekly recipes (mainly easy and delicious recipes we teachers/moms can create with our busy schedules), and other fun postings!  I will be featuring a giveaway fairly soon! Please click below to join the fun!









Also, I was just at Target and discovered some great deals in the Dollar bins. There are tons of spring decorations and stickers for only a dollar. I also found a set of four books about our community for just one dollar each, too!  They would also be great for a theme about our neighborhood. Here is a picture of the book about the post office:





The books at Target are updated, so the covers may be slightly different, but you get the idea. 

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

applesandabcs said...

Your new blog sounds adorable! I am off to Target tomorrow!!!

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Post a Comment