Monday, July 16, 2012

Do We Have Enough Glue Sticks?


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



Every year, I think I am asking for enough of certain supplies, like glue sticks, and then by October I am already running low!! Hopefully, this year will be just fine! I was shopping the other day and noticed that the shelves of school supplies are already stocked and the sales have begun. Wahoo!!! I always pick up extra supplies.

After the first week of school, I usually send home a quick note in case a student forgot some supplies, such as a composition notebook or scissors. I usually have enough to share, but a kind reminder always helps! As the year progresses, I often send home another note if a child is running low on certain supplies (like glue sticks).

I am giving you those two notes along with some labels I made for all of the supplies. I store most of the supplies in plastic bins on shelves in my classroom. The clip art is from Melonheadz, Scrappin Doodles, and DJ Inkers. Enjoy!!








Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing all these helpful (and cute!) items!

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Lisa R. said...

That's a great idea!! I always feel like my students are going through glue sticks like crazy. They leave the caps off & let them dry out or they break. This will be helpful. Thanks! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Post a Comment