Thursday, July 19, 2012

Holy Free Cubby Tags Batman!

Yes, the new Batman movie starts this weekend. So, in honor of this cool super hero, I have one more super hero creation for you!!  I always decorate the cubbies with student name tags. I made these cute super man and super girl tags for this upcoming school year. I also made different versions with power blasts attached! I hope you enjoy them!!

P.S. Target has amazing super hero stuff in the dollar bins. I just bought new super hero erasers, pencils, and buckets to store pencils, markers, etc.








Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Ms. Kerri said...

These are so cute! Love them. I'm going between super heroes and just black, red and blue for a theme. My current cubby tags do not match any of these so I'm thinking yours are perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

Mrs D said...

thank you so much for making these!I've pinned them so I can find them again later.

Reading with Mrs. D
Endless Pinabilities

Busy Bees said...

These are adorable!! Kiddos will love them! Thanks~
Robynn
BusyBees

Post a Comment