Monday, October 14, 2013

Is Spider Man Really A Spider? Venn Diagram Freebie!

Happy Columbus Day weekend everyone!  I hope all of you were able to find time to relax and spend time with your family

Next week, my theme will be spiders. I thought I had everything planned out until I picked up my son's latest issue of National Geographic Kids magazine. They had a great article called "The Truth Behind Your Favorite Stars." It listed lots of famous cartoon or children's tv characters and described the truth behind the actual animals/creatures. One of them happened to be spider man! Then I thought this would be a fun Venn Diagram!

I decided to make it fairly simple since my kindergarten kiddos are still learning about this graphic organizer.  I created a sheet for your studnets to cut and paste and then provided larger parts so you can create a big one as a model. I decided the only real thing they have in common is that they both make a web (yes, for very different reasons). If I can get a photo this week I will add it to this post.

I hope all of you enjoy this freebie.




Also, I posted some freebies about spiders last year. Click here to grab them! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Dr. Maty said...

Oh Alison!!!
Thanks so much for sharing! I think this will be an exciting writing prompt.... tough week ahead!!! thanks

Dr. Maty said...

Hi Allison,
thanks so much for this wonderful idea! I wanted to introduce venn diagrams in a different way, and I think this will do the trick!!! I keep having to reinvent the wheel.... 14 boys 9 girls makes it a little difficult :/

Post a Comment